ITW asked theFUZE to assist in a refocused marketing effort for their Stero, Somat, Redgoat and Master Disposers Product Lines. Their bucket list included:
- Responsive site with crisp, attractive design that still captured the well-established industry brand
- A site that highlighted featured products and encouraged interaction
- 3 separate websites with a brand-specific, but seamless theme and custom tabs that link users to each affiliated brand, and a 4th landing page to incorporate Master Disposers under the Somat name
- Social media incorporation
- Easy user navigation and access to product information, documents, and how to contact
- Custom forms built to capture requestor data and offer industry resources
We created a look and feel for this site that would work across all of the ITW brands. Starting with a simple layout, we were able to keep everything consistent and also customize each site for the needs of each brand.
The final designs resulted in a cohesive set of websites that are noticeably connected to the user. Cross navigation via tabs gives the user the ability to easily travel between the websites of the different brands if they wish to do so. We’ve also recently included a complete solution for users to locate sales reps and find service locations worldwide.
ITW Food Equipment Group had an initiative to update the websites for Stero and Somat equipment brands, making them mobile-friendly in the process. Due to the urgency of a server migration project in the middle of the Stero site development, ITW was forced to move the Somat site earlier than planned.
theFuze stepped up, and without much oversight moved the old Somat site into the new WordPress platform in time for our deadline. This stop-gap solution worked beautifully until we could create a project plan for the new site content. Our suite of commercial kitchen equipment is now complete, and our rep groups and consultants are especially pleased with the user-friendly design.
The project management and design expertise that the team brought to the project exceeded our expectations. We look forward to partnering with theFuze for future projects and recommend them fully to anyone who is in need of web development support.”