Here are our Top Production Tips that will make things go smoothly (please scroll to see all).
- Make sure you tune in from a computer with a Chrome browser that’s up-to-date.
- Check internet stability. Ethernet cable is preferred over WiFI.
- Try to be in a room that is well-lit – but NOT backlit. Also a room that is relatively quiet.
- Use an external mic, if possible.
- Use headphones/earphones to prevent echo.
- Close all applications that don’t need to be open during the recording. This prevents CPU overload. Important: Please close all programs that try to use your mic/camera. ESPECIALLY Email!
- If you can’t connect the mic/camera, make sure that you have given access to Chrome to use the mic/camera. The same holds for screen sharing.
- At times, we may want to run through something again – this is normal! Also feel free to stop, pause and restate if you do not like the way you said something.
- MOST Important – RELAX! This is supposed to be fun! Remember that this is recorded – not live. We’ll make sure everyone looks and feels great by the time it is edited. Our team at FUZE is here to help you through this and make it a great experience.